Business Developer - Internship
Posted February 22nd 2023
We’re on a mission to fill empty offices, reduce the carbon footprint of the commercial real estate industry, and help businesses run more profitably and sustainably.
Fiveoffices connects guests looking for office space with hosts offering currently available offices. Our platform offers a full search, match and workflow facility to adjust office occupancy with the changing requirements for space size, lease length, flexibility and new onsite working patterns.
Through the Fiveoffices online marketplace, companies can efficiently scale according to their specific needs, significantly reduce their operating costs, and improve their carbon footprint. By sharing what is already built, lit, cooled and heated, we together can create a more sustainable business model.
Fiveoffices is made up of a diverse team that is aiming to rapidly expand its solution to several countries around the world.
To learn more about us, visit www.fiveoffices.com.
A place to work
Fiveoffices isn’t just the place to rent your office — it’s also a place to work.
As a newly set up and fast-growing company, we are currently expanding our team with an intern for our Business Development team in Luxembourg.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with global ambitions founded by serial entrepreneurs and with the aim to transform real estate into a radically more sustainable industry. We actively encourage innovation, teamwork and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open and supportive environment. We only select the best, so if you are motivated, highly skilled, resourceful and want to join a made-in-Luxembourg and soon-to-be global company, have a look at below:
As an intern, your main mission will be to take part in the development of business in your region. You will support the business developers in managing and developing a book of real estate accounts building our brand and strong market presence.
- You support the development of the sales strategy in Luxembourg.
- You provide your assistance in order to develop relationships within your assigned market.
- You help develop and maintain a strong knowledge of local trends and market practices.
- You prospect and support the onboarding of new real estate opportunities in your region.
- You ensure clients’ awareness of products and product changes and report the feedback to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- You work cross-functionally with product, marketing, and customer support teams to ensure our long-term market success.
- With excellent communication and presentation skills, you are able to communicate effectively with external parties via phone, email, and in person.
- You are able to work within tight deadlines, adapt to changes and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- You are a charismatic self-starter, resourceful and a self-sufficient professional.
- You have an interest in the real estate market.
- You are fluent in English and French/German.
If you are ready to get on board for a new challenge and become part of an innovative project, then send us your CV and/or any file that could support your application at: