Content Manager Fiveoffices
Posted March 15th 2023
We’re on a mission to fill empty offices, reduce the carbon footprint of the commercial real estate industry, and help businesses run more profitably and sustainably.
Fiveoffices connects guests looking for office space with hosts offering currently available offices. Our platform offers a full search, match and workflow facility to adjust office occupancy with the changing requirements for space size, lease length, flexibility and new onsite working patterns.
Through the Fiveoffices online marketplace, companies can efficiently scale according to their specific needs, significantly reduce their operating costs, and improve their carbon footprint. By sharing what is already built, lit, cooled and heated, we together can create a more sustainable business model.
Fiveoffices is made up of a diverse team that is aiming to rapidly expand its solution to several countries around the world.
To learn more about us, visit www.fiveoffices.com.
A place to work
Fiveoffices isn’t just the place to rent your office — it’s also a place to work.
As a newly set up and fast-growing company, we are currently expanding our team with a content manager for our marketing team in Luxembourg.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with global ambitions founded by serial entrepreneurs and with the aim to transform real estate into a radically more sustainable industry. We actively encourage innovation, teamwork and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open and supportive environment. We only select the best, so if you are motivated, highly skilled, resourceful and want to join a made-in-Luxembourg and soon-to-be global company, have a look at below:
- You support the development of the marketing strategy.
- You participate in the development of the content strategy and roll it out on our different communication channels.
- You create reports and follow up content pieces performances.
- You help maintain a strong knowledge of communication trends and practices, especially when it comes to social media.
- You work cross-functionally with product, sales, and customer support teams to ensure our long-term market success.
- With excellent communication skills, you are able to create different types of content from blog posts, to social posts by way of videos creation.
- You are attracted by new communication technologies and love to try new tools.
- You are a canva master. Adobe suite knowledge is a plus
- You are able to work within tight deadlines, adapt to changes and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- You are a positive, resourceful and self-sufficient professional.
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language is a plus
If you are ready to get on board for a new challenge and become part of an innovative project and a great marketing team , then send us your CV and/or any file that could support your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org