Digital marketer - internship
Luxembourg or Paris
Posted May 24th 2023
We’re connecting entrepreneurs who want to monetize their unused office space with entrepreneurs looking for offices to rent for flexible durations, reducing the carbon footprint of the commercial real estate industry, and helping businesses run more profitably and sustainably. From the search to the connection, everything is done very simply and quickly via our site.
Through our online marketplace, entrepreneurs can efficiently scale according to their specific needs, significantly reduce their operating costs, and improve their carbon footprint. By sharing what is already built, lit, cooled and heated, we together can create a more sustainable business model.
We are made up of a diverse team that is aiming to rapidly expand its solution to several countries around the world.
To learn more about us, visit www.fiveoffices.com.
A place to work
Fiveoffices isn’t just the place to rent your office — it’s also a place to work.
As a newly set up and fast-growing company, we are currently expanding our team with a digital marketer intern.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with global ambitions founded by serial entrepreneurs and with the aim to transform real estate into a radically more sustainable industry. We actively encourage innovation, teamwork and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open and supportive environment.
You will join the Marketing team composed of 4 people (Digital. Growth, CRM, PR) who work hand in hand with the Sales and Product departments.
6 month internship from June.
Do you like challenges? Are you full of energy? You want to participate in the development of a startup that aims to revolutionise the office industry?
- You participate in the roll out of our digital and growth strategy.
- You contribute to marketing data management & analysis.
- You contribute to sales enablement strategy: setting up outbound marketing campaigns to create leads for our sales team.
- You design new ads format and create content pieces (copywriting blog posts, social media).
- You contribute to the operational optimizations of our global ad campaigns across a wide range of networks (Google, Linkedin, Facebook,...)
- You are ultra motivated to learn new skills.
- You are attracted by new digital marketing technologies and data analysis.
- With excellent communication skills, you are able to create different types of content from blog posts, to social posts by way of videos creation.
- You are a canva master. Adobe suite knowledge is a plus.
- You are able to work within tight deadlines, adapt to changes and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- You are a positive, resourceful and self-sufficient professional.
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language is a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Editorial calendar management
- Cross-functional project management
- SEO basic knowledge
- Web Analytics
If you are ready to get on board for a new challenge and become part of an innovative project and a great marketing team, then send us your CV and/or any file that could support your application at:
See you soon, we can't wait to talk together!