Innovative Emailing manager (ABM)
Posted October 25th 2022
We’re on a mission to fill empty offices, reduce the carbon footprint of the commercial real estate industry, and help businesses run more profitably and sustainably.
Fiveoffices connects landlords, tenants and subtenants for their excess office space. Pairing tenants looking for space with landlords offering currently available offices, our platform offers a full search, match and workflow facility to adjust office occupancy with the changing requirements for space size, lease length, flexibility and new onsite working patterns. Through the Fiveoffices online marketplace, companies can efficiently scale according to their specific needs, significantly lower their operating costs, and improve their carbon footprint. By sharing what is already built, lit, cooled and heated, we together can create a more sustainable business model.
Fiveoffices is made up of a diverse team that is aiming to rapidly expand its solution to several countries around the world.
To learn more about us, visit www.fiveoffices.com.
A place to work
Fiveoffices isn’t just the place to rent your office — it’s also a place to work.
Are you an Emailing specialist looking for a new opportunity in an innovative environment in order to broaden your scope?
Are you an enthusiastic professional who loves to understand the strategic big picture, and then to deep-dive into execution excellence with a lot of attention to detail?
Well, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an innovative Emailing Manager to join our online marketing dream team. You will take full responsibility for our diverse B2B emailing campaigns towards prospects and clients. In addition to developing new creative email marketing strategies and campaigns, you will also have the opportunity to broaden the scope of your initiatives and deliver new, creative and impactful means for Fiveoffices to target new prospects and clients., whether through ABM or other growth-hacking initiatives.
- Develop and implement emailing campaigns, growth-hacking processes and online tactics benefiting the marketing team’s goals
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, SEA, social media, etc.) to identify new areas for growth
- Test and optimize emailing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects, from building tools and apps that attract prospects to converting leads to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of the main emailing, SEO, SEM, database and CRM tools
- Experience of at least 4 years in an online agency or an online/ecommerce company
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, organized, getting things done
If you are ready to get on board for a new challenge and become part of an innovative project, then send us your CV and/or any file that could support your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org.