Multi Skilled Administrative Assistant
Creation of a new position
Open-ended employment contract
Posted January 12th 2023
We’re on a mission to fill empty offices, reduce the carbon footprint of the commercial real estate industry, and help businesses run more profitably and sustainably.
Fiveoffices connects guests looking for office space with hosts offering currently available offices. Our platform offers a full search, match and workflow facility to adjust office occupancy with the changing requirements for space size, lease length, flexibility and new onsite working patterns.
Through the Fiveoffices online marketplace, companies can efficiently scale according to their specific needs, significantly reduce their operating costs, and improve their carbon footprint. By sharing what is already built, lit, cooled and heated, we together can create a more sustainable business model.
Fiveoffices is made up of a diverse team that is aiming to rapidly expand its solution to several countries around the world.
To learn more about us, visit www.fiveoffices.com.
A place to work
Fiveoffices isn’t just the place to rent your office — it’s also a place to work.
As a newly set up and fast-growing company, we are looking for a MULTI-SKILLED ADMIN ASSISTANT to support our development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with global ambitions founded by serial entrepreneurs and with the aim to transform commercial real estate into a radically more sustainable industry.
We only select the best, so if you are motivated, highly skilled, resourceful and want to join a made in Luxembourg and soon-to-be global company, have a look at below.
Reporting to the CEO, as our MULTI-SKILLED ADMIN ASSISTANT, you will be responsible for the daily administrative assistance, namely
- Answer calls, take messages, and provide general information.
- Handle administrative mail and emails.
- Draft correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other materials.
- Schedule or assist in scheduling appointments, meetings, business travel, business meals, and/or conferences.
- Prepare, follow up and update the administrative files of the staff (entry of personal information, management and follow-up of sick leave and holidays, etc.)
- Manage, record and file staff expenses
- Maintain a log of inquiries as required.
- Greet and direct visitors;
- Organise team meals and events
- Implement and develop internal communication actions
- Order, stock, and distribute office supplies
- Organise daily maintenance of our offices
- You hold a degree in Secretarial/Administrative Studies, have accounting and paralegal knowledge and have at least 2 years of similar experience.
- You are fluent (reading/writing/speaking) in French and English. Any other language is considered as an asset.
- You are proficient with most mainstream office software, including:
- G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Email and calendar scheduling tools (Outlook, Google Calendar)
- To-do list and project management software (Todoist, Trello)
- HR software (Payfit, Eurécia or equivalent).
- You have excellent organisational, planning, time management and practical skills.
- You can easily manage multiple tasks simultaneously, have an innate sense of which projects to prioritise, and are keen keeper of to-do lists
- You have a proactive approach to the execution of daily tasks and a sense of initiative.
- You like to get the job done.
- You are highly collaborative with excellent communication and listening skills.
- You are open-minded, service-minded and impartial
- You possess high integrity, a strong sense of respect for confidentiality and privacy, a sense of humour and team spirit.