Posted February 22nd 2023
We’re on a mission to fill empty offices, reduce the carbon footprint of the commercial real estate industry, and help businesses run more profitably and sustainably.
Fiveoffices connects guests looking for office space with hosts offering currently available offices. Our platform offers a full search, match and workflow facility to adjust office occupancy with the changing requirements for space size, lease length, flexibility and new onsite working patterns.
Through the Fiveoffices online marketplace, companies can efficiently scale according to their specific needs, significantly reduce their operating costs, and improve their carbon footprint. By sharing what is already built, lit, cooled and heated, we together can create a more sustainable business model.
Fiveoffices is made up of a diverse team that is aiming to rapidly expand its solution to several countries around the world.
To learn more about us, visit www.fiveoffices.com.
A place to work
Fiveoffices isn’t just the place to rent your office — it’s also a place to work.
As a newly set up and fast-growing company, we are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to support our development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with global ambitions founded by serial entrepreneurs and with the aim to transform commercial real estate into a radically more sustainable industry.
We only select the best, so if you are motivated, highly skilled, resourceful and want to join a made-in-Luxembourg and soon-to-be global company, have a look at the below.
Your mission at Fiveoffices
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Operations & Customer Experience, and as an Onboarding Specialist your role will include:
- Play a key role in supporting the onboarding of new customers
- Produce high-quality written content - if you don’t enjoy writing than this role is probably not a right fit for you
- Contribute to the team’s effort in delivering an outstanding level of service and care
- Collect and report user feedback and feature requests to support our efforts for building an incredible customer experience
- Be the first point of contact for support inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Assist in the continuous improvement of our support documentation (you’ll need to be comfortable recording videos as well)
- Assist in the continuous improvement of our emailing content
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
- Assist with the department’s overall reporting
Who you are
- Perfectly fluent (written and spoken) in English and French is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have an eye for detail and can deliver high-quality work fast
- You are highly organized and comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a similar environment is a plus
If you are ready to get on board for a new challenge and become part of an innovative project, then send us your CV and/or any file that could support your application at: