Customer Success Manager
Open-ended employment contract
Posted January 19th 2023
We’re on a mission to fill empty offices, reduce the carbon footprint of the commercial real estate industry, and help businesses run more profitably and sustainably.
Fiveoffices connects guests looking for office space with hosts offering currently available offices. Our platform offers a full search, match and workflow facility to adjust office occupancy with the changing requirements for space size, lease length, flexibility and new onsite working patterns.
Through the Fiveoffices online marketplace, companies can efficiently scale according to their specific needs, significantly reduce their operating costs, and improve their carbon footprint. By sharing what is already built, lit, cooled and heated, we together can create a more sustainable business model.
Fiveoffices is made up of a diverse team that is aiming to rapidly expand its solution to several countries around the world.
To learn more about us, visit www.fiveoffices.com.
A place to work
Fiveoffices isn’t just the place to rent your office — it’s also a place to work.
As a newly set up and fast-growing company, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to support our development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with global ambitions founded by serial entrepreneurs and with the aim to transform commercial real estate into a radically more sustainable industry.
We only select the best, so if you are motivated, highly skilled, resourceful and want to join a made in Luxembourg and soon-to-be global company, have a look at below.
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Operations & Customer Experience, and as a Customer Success Manager your role will include:
- Handling challenging and complex customers, with the ability to influence and inspire their decisions - even when the going gets tough!
- Overseeing onboardings, closing deals, reducing churn, increasing retention and customer LTV
- Solving tough problems while overseeing the day-to-day. You know the startup space and can pre-empt the bumps in the road ahead as we scale. You get energy from being in high-pressure situations and fast growth!
- You have an eagerness to learn about the Commercial Real Estate industry and are excited to become an advisor to companies on how to list offices and find the perfect matching guests for them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. You’ll need to be comfortable speaking to people over video calls, as well as communicating via email
- Great analytical skills along with a willingness to get stuck in and analyze data, so you can provide the best recommendations
- You will be operating in a small team, so need to be able to work independently with limited resources and be a team player.
Who you are
- You have a proven track record of managing a small team
- You’re familiar with and used to creating streamlined and comprehensive reports to demonstrate your achievements and track the department’s KPI
- Perfectly fluent (written and spoken) in English and French is a must
- You have an eye for detail and can deliver high-quality work fast
- You are highly organized and comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- You are proficient with: G Suite, Hubspot, Confluence, Jira, Intercom, Aircall, or similar