Postée le 29 septembre 2022
We’re on a mission to fill empty offices, reduce the carbon footprint of the commercial real estate industry, and help businesses run more profitably and sustainably.
Fiveoffices connects landlords, tenants and subtenants for their excess office space. Pairing tenants looking for space with landlords offering currently available offices, our platform offers a full search, match and workflow facility to adjust office occupancy with the changing requirements for space size, lease length, flexibility and new onsite working patterns. Through the Fiveoffices online marketplace, companies can efficiently scale according to their specific needs, significantly lower their operating costs, and improve their carbon footprint. By sharing what is already built, lit, cooled and heated, we together can create a more sustainable business model.
Fiveoffices is made up of a diverse team that is aiming to rapidly expand its solution to several countries around the world.
To learn more about us, visit www.fiveoffices.com.
A place to work
Fiveoffices isn’t just the place to rent your office — it’s also a place to work.
As a newly set up and fast-growing company, we are looking for a rockstar in recruitment like YOU to support our development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with global ambitions founded by serial entrepreneurs and with the aim to transform real estate into a radically more sustainable industry. We actively encourage innovation, teamwork and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open and supportive environment
We only select the best, so if you are motivated, highly skilled, resourceful and want to join a made-in-Luxembourg and soon-to-be global company, have a look at below.
As a key partner at Fiveoffices, you actively participate in building the image of Fiveoffices and recruit the best-suited talents to match our fast-paced and dynamic company culture. Your primary task will be to focus on recruitment where you will have the opportunity to show your extensive knowledge in talent acquisition. You will also be responsible for the full HR administration of the company as well as the organization of HR matters (policies, procedures…)
- You are in charge of the recruitment process from A to Z: from defining the needs of the hiring manager to the onboarding of new employees.
- You liaise with the management to define the recruitment plan, and budget and can adapt to changes if needed.
- You select and suggest the best-suited recruitment channels and use various sourcing methods when attracting talent (career websites, job boards, universities, internal networking, LinkedIn, etc.).
- You analyze and select recruitment partners (agencies, job boards, referral methods, etc.) to improve results.
- You screen, interview candidates and closely collaborate with the management of the recruitment selection.
- When needed you hunt C-level profiles on social media.
- You recommend ways to improve our practices by bringing in new creative ideas, methods or tools.
- You are responsible for the HR daily activities to ensure the administration of employees.
- You participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques or selection of the best suited ATS.
- You convey the image of Fiveoffices as an innovative, dynamic and thriving company which hires hard-working and the best profiles.
YOUR PROFILE :
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language is considered as an asset.
- You have a successful significant experience in recruitment ideally for IT profiles.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and start-up environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- You have a passion and high level of client services and a genuine interest in employer branding, marketing and social media.
If you are ready to get on board for a new challenge and become part of an innovative project, then send us your CV and/or any file that could support your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org.